Tuesday, May 18, 2010
FogBugz 7.3 is a pretty huge release, despite the modest version number. It has a bunch of features that almost everyone will find useful on a daily basis.
- The Case Event Edit Plugin now lets you edit cases (instead of just appending to them).
- Bulk Reply, so you can respond to multiple emails with the same response. You can even flip through the outgoing responses and customize each one if you want.
- Width of the case area is now resizable.
- We now support IMAP (in addition to POP3) for incoming email
- Project backlog editing (for scrum/agile shops) is now much faster.
What’s new in FogBugz 7.3?
Want to know more?
You’re reading Joel on Software, stuffed
with years and years of completely raving mad articles about software development, managing
software teams, designing user interfaces, running successful software companies,
and rubber duckies.
About the author.
I’m Joel Spolsky,
co-founder of Trello and
Fog Creek Software, and CEO of Stack Exchange.
More about me.
© 2000-2015 Joel Spolsky